lunedì 9 aprile 2018

Some news

Hi everyone!

I know I was supposed to finish Best Supporting Actor 2017 and that I had others years to review as well. But I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to go ahead with the reviews - the idea of following this strict pattern of reviewing performances year per year is starting to wear a little thin. It's just that I want to watch a movie whenever I feel like watching it instead of "having to do it" because I have to finish a certain year. It's been super fun writing these reviews and especially interacting with you, but I think I'm leaving this blog on hold for a little while. That said, I'm not going anywhere: I've decided to open a new blog, in which I'll review movies I watch: it won't be a review of just the performances, but my opinion on those movies as a whole. Perhaps it will be a little less exciting without the predictions, but I hope you will read my reviews there as well and your comments are, as always, more than welcome: you can ask me everything you want there, about movies, performances, ranking, ratings and stuff. I really hope you don't mind about this change and I hope you'll find my other blog just as interesting. 

I will not delete this blog and maybe I will return here when I feel like it, at least to fill the tables and give my top 10s for the acting categories. 

This is the link of my new blog. I hope I'll see you there 💓

6 commenti:

  1. I'm not going to lie I'm a little disheartened we won't be seeing more of this blog. With that said, I'm fully supportive of this change, Giuseppe. I'll be sure to check out your new blog whenever I can, and I hope you give me a shout on mine as well.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It wasn’t an easy choice, but it felt like the right thing to do in the end. And this blog is not done anyway! Maybe I’ll be back, even writing some brief ranking of nominees instead of doing full reviews for each. I look forward to your comments on the other blog and sure I’ll give you a shout out :)

      Elimina
    2. 24 HOURS EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL CASTER 
      After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged Dr gbojie , and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 24 hours . He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. The spell casters email is gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com  . You can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case like (1) Love Spells 2) Lost Love Spells 3) Divorce Spells 4) Marriage Spells 5) Binding Spell. 6) Breakup Spells 7) Banish a past Lover 8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell  if you are having any problem for a lasting solution   you can also check out his website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me 

      Elimina
  2. I really like your decision, Giuseppe. I think your new blog could enable a more constructive discussion about movies, which I think is way more interesting than obsessing about ratings/predictions (which can get a bit tiresome on the long stretch, to me at least).

    RispondiElimina
  3. I’m really glad you agree with my choice!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I totally get it as that was one of the reasons I stopped doing Best Actress profiles- some of the movies were such a chore to sit through during times when I really wanted to be doing something else with my time lol. Still though I've been updating my performance reviews project quite a bit recently as I now feel the passion to see several performances that I have been curious to see for a while. When you have the passion it will be enjoyable again and when you don't there is nothing wrong with that.

    RispondiElimina